As it turns out the internet is not such a nice place after all. Putting aside the obvious facts like people hating, security issues, the crappy content we find ourselves in a pretty messy place. With this being said we still cannot separate our lives from it. It is and will be at least when we think about the near future a necessity.
I always like to think of myself as a cerebral guy that can find and focus on the issues as well as solve them. That is why I want to talk about Avast SafeZone Browser. We all know that browsers are getting smarter and more reliable by the minute. But what about a browser that was built so that it can stand any and all security issues and still offer a great browsing experience?
Can a safe browser be a good browser?
Of course, it can! I am asking this question because we all know that some products may lack certain capabilities when aimed at a specific direction. That is why we will see software that does outstanding work but only in a specific area. This is not the case, Avast SafeZone Browser will be your partner in looking for cat pictures on the net as well as protecting your online bank transactions like no other.
Avast is a top-tier cyber security company that has over 400 million users contributing to its performance and understanding of this complex environment. They have switched from a classic approach to a cloud-based machine learning engine that provides the edge. This is a must as the ever-shifting pool of threats is getting scarier. Because it understands the nature of these threats the company has implemented real-time deployment for threat assessment and a synchronization of all relevant updates.
The future of browsing
Browsing is here to stay so why not make it air-tight and fun. We all can agree that a pleasant browsing experience is what we want and we want it fast. Let’s talk about the security part as Avast will handle the following:
- Block out the pages with a bad and harmful content
- All ads are off, you will never see those annoying ads again
- Nothing gets through, all of the background installations to you browser are stopped, this includes malicious extensions
- Bank and online transactions are safer than ever, you will get an isolated session that filters out everything and is untraceable
Browser banking is done right – This is a serious issue as many of us deal with internet banking and we like to make it all work from the comfort of our homes. Even if we own a personal computer we are not 100 % protected that is why the Avast SafeZone Browser will deal with:
- Harmful logging of keystrokes
- Network sniffing and eavesdropping
- The possibility of password capture
- Leaking of personal and confidential information
Entertainment included – We can all agree that the browser is now a one way stop to our favorite TV Shows, Movies, and Music. This aspect has not been neglected and SafeZone features all of the modern technologies you will need and use as well as some nice to have features. One is particularly interesting as is allows the download of videos directly from the site without the need for third-party software.
How to get it
Through the Avast Platform if you have set up an Antivirus already. Just navigate to the Tools menu and click SafeZone. If you don’t have an Avast Antivirus just pick one up and start relaxing. The SafeZone Browser is found in four different setups:
- Free Antivirus – Protection against most of the harmful software
- Pro Antivirus – A low footprint setup that keeps you safe from suspicious files and redirects
- Internet Security – Internet hazards don’t stand a chance, the best security in the branch when it comes to internet dangers
- Premier – All of the above included, protection from internet, file, and other attacks
It seems to me that using an antivirus name as Avast SafeZone Browser 2017 is not just for people who do business and work with confidential data anymore. We are all connected and we entrust a big part of our lives to the almighty internet that is why we should stay protected.