MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 12.1 with Crack
This is a software name as MiniTool Partition Wizard Crack enables you to compartmentalize and manage your Computer’s Hard disk memory. It is a product of MiniTool Solution Limited which came into the global market first on July 24, 2009. Entrenched in this software are solutions that embed Data such as the one that powers off your system. It boasts of a number of functions ranging from resizing to deleting of partitions on a PC.
What is Disk Partitioning?
This is equally called Disk slicing and it is simply the creation of different compartments or regions on your System’s hard disk so that each compartment can be separately handled by the system’s OS. Traditionally, it is one of the few things done on a new PC before one begins to store files on it. Take for instance if you have just got a PC with 500GB Hard Disk, it is possible to partition it into two or more pieces. It means the 500GB would be sliced or divided and each of the divisions will appear on your System’s OS as a unique entity that operates on the actual disk.
There are numerous advantages attached to this hard disk slicing operation. First, if there should be a problem with one partition, it is less likely that others would be affected. As such, only the affected partition runs the risk of losing its files and not the entire system.
Second, with different partitions on your Computer’s hard disk, you could run different Operating Systems on the different partitions just by making use of what is called multi-boot setup. In other words, a single laptop can run MacOS, Linux and Windows via this means. This type of division also ensures that related files are kept in one spot on your system.
However, one out of the several demerits of this process is that you may not be able to use the entire capacity of your hard disk due to the fragmentation. For instance, suppose you’ve got a hard disk of 40GB compartmentalized into four (which means each has 10GB), and you want to receive a file of 12GB, none of the compartments can receive it as it is bigger than any of them. However, if the whole thing were to have been in one, there would still have been a space of 28GB after receiving the file.
Editions of the Software
The package comes in five different editions based on the purpose of usage. These are:
- Home Edition (suitable for private and home users)
- Professional Edition (an improvement of the Home Edition for Business purposes)
- Server Edition (meant for administrators of server)
- Unlimited Edition (for Establishments with plenty computer systems)
- Technician Edition (for technical services consulting companies)
It should be noted that each of these editions comes in various versions and to have access to the latest features, only an up-to-date version of your preferred edition should be downloaded. The latest version as released by the MiniTool Solution Limited can be accessed from their official website www.partitionwizard.com
Features of MiniTool Partition Wizard 11 crack full version
The features highlighted here are based on the latest version which is Partition Wizard 11
- Elementary management of partitions such as Creating, Labelling, Formatting, Splitting, Wiping, Aligning and Deleting of partitions
- Surface test feature for ascertaining if the intended location for your disk or partition has some bad sectors
- Conversion (without loss of data) of Partition Table from MBR to GPT to accommodate big drives or full operating systems
- Combination of two adjacent partitions into a much bigger one so as to optimize space usage
- Migration of Operating System (OS) to Solid-State Drive (SSD) or Hard Disk (HD) and vice versa
- Conversion of NFTS Files to FAT either to store large file or to support early Windows Operating Systems. All without having to format your PC
- Set either Logical Partition (for creation of more than four partitions) or Partition Primary (to activate them)
- Partitioning and management of SD Cards for Android Devices
PC Requirements for Installation
- Operating System (OS): Windows (XP, 7, 8, Vista, 10)
- File Systems: exFAT, Ext2, Ex3, Ext4; NTFS, FAT12, FAT16 or FAT32
- Storage Devices: UEFI/EFI Boot, MBR/GPT Disk, Storage Devices recognized by Windows, Hard Disk Drive, Solid-State Drives (SSD), SSHD
Some Alternatives to MiniTool Partition Wizard
- Macrorit Disk Partiton Expert
- AOMEI Partition Assistant
- [email protected] Manager
- EaseUS Partition Master
- Paragon Partition Manager
- Acronis Disk Director
- KDE Partition Manager and many more.
- It can be used to convert dynamic disk into basic disk without any loss to the data
- Various compartments on an SD card can also be deleted by it
- There is a Demo version to help newbies
- The interface is user-friendly and straightforward.
- The software can multitask such as resizing, merging and conversion of partitions, scanning of lost partitions, copying of disk, and migration of OS into SSD without any hitches.
- It supports various file systems such as FAT, NFTS, and others.
- It has provision for both home and office users
- The cost of partitioning a large disk drive is way on the high side
- Certain functions are absent in the free edition
- In some conditions, it finds it hard to lock volume
- It does not support TRIM
- May find updating of system information difficult under some conditions
- Infrequent upgrades over the years
- It is only available in four languages of the world.
Partitioning of your hard disk just got easier with MiniTool Partition Wizard. Of course, there are many alternatives to it but among the few partitioning software that has stood the test of time is MiniTool. It is safe and easy to use and if you have access to the latest version, there are numerous exciting features which allow you to recover your lost partitions and inter-covert between different file format systems.
It is believed that the few identified challenges with it are being addressed by its proprietors and with subsequent releases, should be addressed. Those challenges however do not alter or affect the major functions of the software as many only have to do with prices, language and other ‘cosmetic’ issues.
MiniTool Partition Wizard 11 license key
MiniTool Partition Wizard KEY